Learning something new through interactive tutorials can be fun, especially for gamers. The interesting thing about that the concept of Gamification was employed as a means of learning. For someone like me, I can get really committed because of the fun challenges, and rewards e.g XP tokens, streaks, etc.
The web3 space is not left out. There are practical tutorials in form of games to guide you through how to deploy smart contracts on a blockchain network, mint NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens), create a token, and build a decentralized application.
1. Cryptozombies: This is my favorite and the most popular Blockchain development game. It is an interactive school that teaches you all things technical about blockchain. You will learn to make smart contracts in Solidity or Libra by making your own crypto-collectibles game.
2. Ethernaut: is a Web3-based wargame played in the Ethereum Virtual Machine. It is Open Source and would educate you on how Smart contracts are vulnerable to hackers.
3. Capture the ether: This is commonly known as the game of Ethereum smart contract security in which you learn to hack Ethereum smart contracts for fun and educational purposes to understand security.
4. vyper.fun: Vyper is a language for Smart contracts having similar syntax to Python. In this game, you will learn to build a Pokémon Game - a decentralized application.
5. Damnvulnerable DeFi: is the wargame to learn the offensive security of DeFi (Decentralized Finance) smart contracts. Throughout numerous challenges, you will build the skills to become a bug hunter or security auditor in the space.